Calculate math expressions as you type, in any document
PhraseExpander can detect when you type a math expression and display the result in a small label, near the cursor.
When the expression is displayed on the screen, press the confirmation key to insert it into the document.
Customizing how results are displayed
Decide how the results are displayed by customizing:
- the decimal separator
- the thousands separator
- how many digits are used for rounding
To change the settings:
- Click on File → Options → Suggestions
- Edit the Calculate math expression as you type section
Disabling calc as you type
If you don't want PhraseExpander to calculate math expressions as you type, disable it by:
- Clicking on File→ Options→ Suggestions
- Unchecking Calculate math expressions as you type